Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fall album with beautiful dollies and leaves!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last weekend Violet, Rachel and I went to the farmhouse. We had great weather yesterday and were able to go on a little fall leaves photos shoot with the girls.

    It is also the last weekend Violet will be home, she leaves today for seven months of travel! We'll miss you Violet!

    Here is the album: Fall leaves and dolls!

    IMG 5875

    We will miss you Violet!

    Jessica

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 16, 2006 11:42 AM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Such pretty colors! Autumn is my favorite season. I can tell you'll really miss Violet!

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Gorgeous Fall colors and lovely dolls! Thanks for sharing the Fall scenery and Violet's good-byes.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jessica, you take such great pics!! I can't wait to host Violet. It looks like the girls had a lot of fun - I especially like the shot of Violet, Rachel and Kit playing in the leaves!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Violet is so beautiful; she has such an innocent look in her eyes! I LOVE the picture with her and Rachel in the leaves (and Kit too [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Rachel is darling too! I'll have to show this to my mom later; she LOVES fall so much. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jessica,

    What a cute album! I thought each picture was lovely and I really liked the outfits you chose for each doll--especially Rachel's. Oh if only I could turn back the hands of time to get a Lindsay doll--she's just so cute!

    Please give Violet my best wished for a wonderful travel time and very gentle care by all who encounter her both in & out of packing boxes.

    Looking forward to seeing the travel pictures!

    Katie

  7. #7
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That's a beautiful album! I loved the colors and everything!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Your pictures are just beautiful. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I loved them all. The colors are so vibrant.

    We can't wait to meet you, Violet. Have a wonderful trip.

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CallingCadence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2006
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those were great fall pictures!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What great pictures and colors!

    Have a safe memorable trip, Violet!!! Cannot wait to see your albums! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •